Event Images for Dragon Boy, GO! & Video Artist Profile of Martin Hsu is Dragon Boy 龍仔

VID-DESCRIPT: "Artist Martin Hsu explains the inspiration for creating Dragon Boy™. Martin also talks about the making of the Dragon Boy™ designer toy and his new life in San Francisco. Dragon Boy™ is about a little boy in a foreign land looking for his roots. He puts on a dragon suit and goes on all kinds of adventures with his dog, Blacky. Through their travels, they gain a better understanding of themselves while having a blast!"
martin_hsu_dragon_boy_vtss_taiwan-01

As well we have a selection of images of his Taiwan show launch (more seen HERE on my FB-album and/or Martin's) - which features two larger-than-life sized Dragon Boys on display! Martin will be in Singapore this weekend for both the Illegal Gathering show at FLABSLAB tonight, and as a Guest for the Singapore Toy Games & Comic Convention (Sept 1-2) and making available his Dragon Boy toy, so keep a lookout, welcome him with a gracious Singapore-Hello!

See more of Dragon Boy™ and Martin's artwork @ www.martinhsu.com

martin_hsu_dragon_boy_vtss_taiwan-02
"The highlight of the night is definitely when my 94 yr old grandfather stood in line to have me sign his Dragon Boy vinyl toy!!! As soon as I realized that, I jumped out of my seat and yelled "My 94yr old is waiting in line!" The crowd parted like the Red Sea and my grandpa slowly approached the table. I don't think I've ever been so nervous signing something, but it was an incredible moment that I'll never forget!!! I can only hope he's proud of what I've done!" ~shared Martin Hsu.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK