First Teaser For TOYSREVIL-Exclusives for STGCC 2012

EXCLUSIVES-TEASE

The countdown for STGCC begins here in TOYSREVIL-HQ, and with a scant month before my Artist Alley table opens up for business, here a quick peek at what TOY-EXCLUSIVES to look out for at Booth F51! Thanks thus far to my collaborators for this endeavor, and if I work hard enough, there might be more surprises in store!

Do note that the quantities for these exclusive editions are extremely limited (some more alarmingly small a run than you'd imagine), and all will debut at STGCC come September 1-2. Any items left unsold will be put up for sales on my online shop afters … Folks on my TOYSREVIL Mailing List gets first dubs tho, just saying'!

Stay tuned for individual reveals on TOYSREVIL!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK