"G.I. Jonez" - Custom Munny by Josh Mayhem (for the "Memories Are Made of These" show @ Munky King)

GIJONEZ-01GIJONEZ-03

Josh Mayhem presents "G.I. Jonez" - A Custom Munny for the "Memories Are Made of These" show launched the recent weekend @ Munky King, and as well shares with us the 'origins' of this custom-concept:
"Since the theme for this show is based on childhood memories the first, and obvious thing that popped into my head was to create a piece paying homage to my favorite toy growing up - G.I. Joes. In fact I cherished my G.I. Joes so much that I still have about 200 of them on display right along side my designer toys. It is from this collection that you'll find weapons and accessories adorned on nearly every custom toy I do. G.I. Jonez is decorated with 100% G.I. Joe weapons and accessories from both the 1/16th and 4 inch versions."
GIJONEZ-02
"I really enjoyed creating this piece because my action figures have always been a huge inspiration for my custom toy art. I can think of no better way of showing my respect to the art of both action figures and designer toys by combining a Munny, one of the most popular platform toys, and G.I. Joes, one of the most popular action figures." ~adds Josh.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK