*I LIKE TOYS* - 'STGCC Edition' Issue #1 & 1/2 - Available at STGCC 2012 (Booth F51)

ILIKETOYS_STGCC_01 ILIKETOYS_STGCC_02

To be released at the coming weekend's Singapore Toy Games & Comic Convention at Sands Expo Convention Center, Marina Bay Sands, is the STGCC-Edition *I LIKE TOYS*! This self-published (and by that I mean literally photostating pages, and stapling them myself!) "sampler" is a combination of the previously sold out Issue #1 and teases goodies from the upcoming Issue #2! Sized A5 with 28 pages of content = Read interviews with Gabriel "DIKO" Tiongson, Daniel Yu, ANTZ and The Yellow Dino, see teasers of the 4 x cover art for Issue #2, and eve a "bonus" black-and-white "sketch" of my artwork published in Max Toy Co's 'Lady Maxx' Comicbook Issue #1! Al wrapped up in-between a cover illustration by Singapore's own ZXEROKOOL!

ILIKETOYS_STGCC
STGCC__I_LIKE_TOYS_FREEBIES

Limited to only 30 copies for this edition, each purchased issue comes with an A3-sized poster featuring the artwork of Quiccs and Anjo Bolarda - showcasing characters submitted by readers! And as well a flyer featuring the toy-exclusives for TOYSREVIL-booth F51!

One issue per person, please. First come first served, while stocks last! Any issues left unspoken for by the end of the event, will be made available online at my online shop afters.

How much for an issue, you ask? Hand me ten bucks and I'll give you change LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK