Previews of Toys from Doktor A, Frank Kozik & Skinner for The Super Suck Up!

BOBA_DOKTOR_A

With the recent 'official' announcement of The Super Suck Up! - out pops images of Boba Fett figurines from a variety of folks, with the ones shown here from Doktor A (above), Frank Kozik and Skinner being the 2nd round of WIPs (I first posted Jason Freeny's WIPs HERE). Each participating artist is to customize/create 50 pieces of his figurine, with the lot put up for sales at Designer Con in November and online thereafters. Gotta lure Kozik's Octopus-Head tho LOL

BOBA_FRANK_KOZIK
BOBA_SKINNER
“It's great that I'm baller enough that all these successful artists have to make my shit for me. All I have to do is design some shitty grafix and wait for the check. I love how DKE is pimping real artists for my benefit." ~so sayeth The Sucklord.
Source: DKE Toys
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK