"Sacrifive" for "Memories are made of this" from Josh Marlar

Sacrifive-1
"I was around 7 or 8 (if I remember correctly) when my left hand was almost eaten by this stump in the front yard of my grandmothers house...

At the time we had been stuck in doors for almost a week because of a crazy rain storm. We were so excited to get outside as fast as we could. So what is the first thing that I do? I challenge my sister to a race to the ole swing set. Of course I wasn't thinking about the stump that was in the middle of the hill heading to the swing set but it def. caught my attention (if you catch my drift)."
Sacrifive-2
"I ended up falling, shielding myself with my hands by putting them out in front of me to catch my fall. The stumps core had some breakage that was not cut flat. That breakage pierced into my hand. Next, you can probably guess what happened, hospital, surgery, stitches, the whole nine yards. I don't remember much after the fall. Just the doctors in and out working on my hand. Weeks with stitches, hot alcohol rinses and bandages, I learned a lesson. Let your sister go first, just kidding. Don't hurry out into the sun, that greed will catch up to you."
Shares Josh Mylar of his submission for "Memories are made of this" at Munky King.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK