The Road To STGCC: TOYSREVIL Explores the World of Prints

GABBY_SIGN

I've gone on about "toys", but one aspect which I have lapsed in promoting intensely for thus far, are "prints". Something not spectacularly familiar in association with TOYSREVIL, I am delving into the 2-dimensional realms at this weekend's Singapore Toy Games and Comic Con, with a small number of limited editions - most of which are collaborations with other artists - to be made available at signing sessions for most!

ABS_LEE_SIGN

I had envisioned Day One (Saturday) to be all about the toys, while Day Two (Sunday) would be packed with an entire day scheduled for Signing Sessions with folks, an hour each minimum, from 11am to 7pm. Shown here are three of the artists along with images of their 17cm x 26cm print (on 250gsm card) that they will be releasing at Booth F51! Above is Gabriel DIKO Tiongson's where I collaborated with in the illustration, as well as the illustration of my published page in Abs Lee's Bunnybook, but also in an alternate colorway! And we have a print from ANTZ shown below! (My apologies for the exclamation-marks, but hell, I'm excited for them!)

ANTZ_SIGN
LADY_MAXX

Mind you, ALL prints will be limited to only 20 numbered pieces, so snag them along with artists signing them! As well, I will be packing a print with an alternate colorway to my interior page illustration - along with my issues of Lady Maxx Comic #1 (Singular issues can be had at Max Toy Co's booth and online as well). Any prints not spoken by event's end, will be listed up on my online shop afters :)

Once the line-up is formed up and promotional material is ready, I will reveal the full line-up of artists for the Sunday Signing Sessions at Booth F51! Also look out for a possible "surprise" release, and even an online pre-order for a print collabo, in tandem with STGCC.

Have I bitten off than I can chew, like I did with my toy-exclusives? Without a doubt, YES, but hey, the show goes ON, folks! Drop by Booth F51 on Sunday, snag some prints and autographs and thanks in advance for your support, people!

TOYSREVIL-PRINTS
[Above: Color-proofs checked yesterday, a little bit more tweaks and we're good to go!]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK