TOYSREVIL @ STGCC 2012 Facebook & 'Kaiju Invasion Imminent' Teaser

FACEBOOK-ICON

Along with the information I will be posting on the TOYSREVIL-blog of upcoming toy-exclusives and happenings for STGCC, I have started a Facebook events-page, to solely feature said happenings for my booth #F51 in Artist Alley (Hey, if I don't promote myself, who will? LOL) - including this teaser for yet another series of limited edition figurines to be made available! No prizes for guessing who tis from! Heck, I'm excited, are you? :)

KAIJU_INVASION2
(And no, they do not really shoot laser-beams out from their eyes ;p)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK