A Peek Beyond The Toy Break Couch

toybreak

Randomly spotted on Danny Eardley's Facebook is this snap of Ayleen being flanked by George and Danny - sitting on the infamous Toy Break couch, and we get to see MORE beyond it! Hey, I've not had the honor or opportunity to see beyond the couch, as the numerous "guests" have had when they visited the "Toy Break Studios", so it is a treat for me - LOVE the shelf tho, and I think needs to be in the lock-camera shot!

Many folks have tried and did their couch shots, but nothing beats Toy Breaks', IMHO. Check out their videos on www.toybreak.com, or subscribe to them on YouTube why doncha! I'll leave you with Episode 232: Catbear!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK