About That Remix Project Buttons Machine @ Giant Robot Biennale 3

Buttons in my new button machine GR Biennale buttons!

I like "buttons/pins", or as some folks call them, "badges" (whatever they are called, I always have a hard time declaring them on custom-forms lol) - and the Giant Robot Biennale 3 at the Japanese American National Museum seems to have this machine specifically dedicated for the Remix Project - featuring characters from David Horvath. No availability details for now, but hell, I want me some Remix Project buttons!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK