Custom Feature: Androids by Alarment

"I was recently commissioned to create three new custom pieces, with the base being the DIY vinyl Android platform. The only stipulation given was that the future owner wanted all three to be different and to include some sculpted elements to it. I had already started work on a transparent green android, but had not planned on sculpting on it." ~ shared Allan Armenta about his newest commissioned customs.
Android_alarment
"With a little brainstorming came up with this ol greenie here. Once he was completed, I focused my efforts on the next two androids. I knew that these two would have much more sculpting involved. I decided to use these two pieces as a warm up for my upcoming Creatures and Companions series of customs, which rely on the use of heavy textures and a biological influence. From this direction came Mouth and Goldskull androids."
Visit alarment.com, follow @alarment on Instagram and/or twitter (@alarment).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK