Goodies from STGCC 2012: Wood Block Art from DIKO

WHAT: *I might have whined about not going around STGCC to score toys, but the reality is, I have both received awesome gifts and hoarded awesome toys I had on sale at booth F51. This is one such gift*

DIKO_WOOD_ART_01
DIKO_WOOD_ART_02 DIKO_WOOD_ART_03

Now, I am a fan of Gabriel 'DIKO' Tiongson's artwork since posting about his first solo show Neurana at Vinyl On Vinyl back in 2011. Having met Gabby in person in October 2011 was a real treat, and besides him being the nicest person around, Gabby was as well a Physiotherapist, which made for a great and enriching experience meeting him, for me.

Meeting Gabby again at STGCC recently was a swell experience to be had again, and this drawing on a wood block - done at his signing session with me at STGCC (also shown is a print featuring collaborative between Gabby and myself - now available to purchase HERE) - is exceptional, and perhaps my first ever wood block art! LOVE IT!

Thanks, Gabby, sincerely. Hope to meet you again soon!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK