Lady Maxx Comicbook + Print Combo Pack from TOYSREVIL

LADY_MAXX_COMIC_PRINT_SET_01

A short while back I illustrated a pin-up page and got published in Max Toy Co's LADY MAXX Comic Issue #1, and then I got it into my head to do a set of prints (with alternate colors from the printed page) to release at the recent Singapore Toy Games & Comic Convention last weekend. And now, I am making them available online via my shop at toysrevil.bigcartel.com for International Buyers!

The Combo Pack features the 1st issue of Lady Maxx Comicbook (from Max Toy Co) and a limited edition print of my artwork - measuring 17cm x 26cm (with print image being 15cm x 19.5cm), printed on 250gsm Diamond White Card, and comes housed in a plastic mylar sleeve with an acid-free backing board insert.

LADY_MAXX_COMIC_PRINT_SET_02

Priced at US$25 per set (excluding shipping+handling), and limited to only 20 prints and sets, the print will come hand-numbered (on left bottom of print) and signed by myself upon request only (at right-bottom of print). Thanks for your support, folks!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK