"Mr Death Inside" Resin Doll by RX Toys

rx_doll_9
rx_doll_1-5

From RX comes news of his completed "Mr Death Inside" resin figurine! Shown here is the swell build, with the pieces limited to only 5 unique pieces, with each Mr Death hand-painted and wearing "customized" clothing. I've always liked the notion of fabric clothing on toys, so this is nice to see. RX added: "I consider this doll one of the best pieces I ever made, I’m really happy :) For the interested people, some pieces are still available."

Folks interested should email rxartoys@gmail.com for availability and pricing :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK