My Mum's STGCC 2012 Scores

MUM-STGCC-SCORES-1

And a "mystery" has since been solved! The "incident" started when we were packing up the TOYSREVIL booth for STGCC Sunday night, and found a bag filled with random toys and stuff, and had wondered who it belonged to! Perhaps it was one of the friends of the artists signing at my booth? Or someone randomly took my booth as a coat-check area and dropped off something and forgot to collect the items back?

MUM-STGCC-SCORES-2

Be that as it may, we brought the bag back home with us, and today, I found out the bag was from my mother - filled with treasures she bought for me / us! And while I might have whined on like a little boy who did not get to buy toys at STGCC, this was an absolute surprise and treat, indeed! Check out the full spread posted on my Facebook album HERE! Like I said before, my mom rocks, and this is her way of letting me enjoy the Convention as well! THANKS MUM!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK