My Toys Now Have Lollies Thanks To Zelciia

One of the sweetest acts I've had the honor to experience, was when Michelle (also known as "Zelciia" online) brought over boxes of cream puffs for me when I was helming my booth @ Singapore Toy Games & Comic Convention recently (okay fine, the puffs were for everyone helming the booth ;p), and even though I have mild diabetes, I scoffed down an awesome puff (okay fine, two awesome puffs - dob;t go telling my diabetic doctor, yo!). And while I was careless to not have taken a snap of the boxes of yummy, what I have posted here, was a prezzie from Michelle! And guess what it held?

ZELCIIA_STGCC_01 ZELCIIA_STGCC_02
ZELCIIA_STGCC_03

Toy Ice Creams and Lollies! She knows I'm a sucker for gasaphon toys = Love It! THANKS & Huge HUGS for you XOXOXOX! ... and now I feel bad, because all I did was give you a doodle in your sketchbook :p

This was the first time we have met in person, all the while only chatting online, and she even helped store a stack of magazines (which featured me and my blog) years ago, and even mailed it to me - how awesome is she? YOU ROCK!

toy-lolly
*Toy-Lolly-Cheers*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK