Preview Images for "I Am Your Plaything" by Luke Chueh @ Rotofugi (Sept 7)

I_AM_YOUR_PLAYTHING_01

And while I've posted about the announcement of artist Luke Chueh's solo show "I AM YOUR PLAYTHING" @ Rotofugi (launching September 7th) - here are some updated images to gawk at, including the intriguing BE@RBRICK custom above, and what got me LOL-ing, was the row of three images that were actually created by other folks, which were in turn a 'bite' of his earlier image, and now turned art-pieces from Luke himself. *NICE*

I_AM_YOUR_PLAYTHING_02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK