Streething Covers STGCC 2012


I am grateful to Streething, both for filming my humble customs on display, as well as covering the recent Singapore Toy Games and Comic Convention @ MBS, without which I would only be content with what folks tell me, and what still images I could garner from online albums only. Makes me both excited to be a part of the event, as well a heavy tinge of regret not being able to visit the booths myself. There's always next year, right? LOL
"The balance is much better for 2012, more local and regional artists/toy designers were showing off their stuff, while the bigger guys like Hot Toys brought really impressive booth set ups and products. There were also stacks of exclusive STGCC toys, too many to count, there really was good reason for toy fanatics to haul ass down there." ~ Read more of what Jules had to say about STGCC here.
You ROCK lah, Jules!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK