Three New Custom Dunnys from Bryan Collins 'The Color Chemist'

BRIAN_COLLIN_DUNNY
"I have a quick update for you on what just came out of the Color Chemist studio. The three Dunnys have been completed for a collector in Portugal. As usual, they were painted with acrylics on 3" vinyl Dunny figures. This collector is getting nine more to go with these! I was given free reign to create under any theme I like, so since this particular collector has already ordered a few monster customs from me, I decided to stay with the beastly motif."
As well Bryan Collins mentioned that he is accepting commissions at this time and they can be ordered at bryancollins.etsy.com or by emailing bryancollinsart@gmail.com.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK