TOYSREVIL Booth 51 @ STGCC 2012 (Day One)

BOOTH_F51

If there was any indication of how busy my time at STGCC Day One was, it would simply have to be the fact that I had remained in one single spot - specifically at the 2meters by 2 meters area of my booth F51 - for the duration of the convention day!

SELL_AT_F51

Folks were buying toys, folks were stopping by to say hi, friends popped by for support, old friends gathered, i had essentially talked (near) non-stopped (I basically lost my voice, having just woken up from a quick slumber) and stood till my legs wobbled lol

Sunday looks to be a killer show, so I would implore anyone and everyone to pop by the event, whom loads of folks have claimed to be one of the better events yet! I've yet to be able to experience that in full for myself personally, so i really hope to remedy that today! LOL

FOLKS_AT_F51
Meanwhile, perhaps all I can do - for YOU, my dear readers - is to direct you to a few albums, to share my experience of the event, via images! (All albums of which havoc been posted on my Facebook, so stay tuned for more!)

- TOYSREVIL Booth F51 @ STGCC (Day One)
- Folks @ F51 for STGCC 2012

- TOYSREVIL Booth F51 @ STGCC (Set-up Night)
- Artist Alley @ STGCC 2012 (Set-up Night)
- Hot Toys @ STGCC 2012 (Set-up Night)
- Tristan Eaton @ STGCC 2012 (Set-up Night)
- G&B Comics x Diamond Comics @ STGCC (Set-up Night)
- The Custom Munny Show by Ozzo Collection @ STGCC 2012
- TOKIDOKI @ STGCC 2012 (Set-up Night)
- STGCC 2012 Random Snaps (Set-up Night)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK