TOYSREVIL in Clutter Issue #16

tre-clutter16

It had slipped my mind that there might have been an article about my blog in Clutter Magazine for my win in the Designer Toy Awards 2011, for "Best Blog", and this is the first time I'm seeing this page (thanks to Paul Shih for the snap!) and I admit there is a huge smile on my face, and a glow in my heart, that all the effort had been worth it.

Fast forward to the "now", I had been pretty intent on trying to score a second year win for "Best Blog" in the DTA 2012 … but preparations for STGCC got the better of my time, and I let it slide into oblivion, especially since the last day of voting coincided with the first/second day of STGCC!

As much as I wish I could win the category again, I guess it is and never was up to me and my 'schemes' and 'solicitations' anyways … Nevertheless, thank you all for reading the blog, and for your support! It truly means a lot to me personally :)

Cheers
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK