UME Toys @ New York Comic Con 2012

Winning and giving…

MESSAGE FROM RICH PAGE: "If you are heading to New York Comic Con pop on over to the TENACIOUS TOYS booth #3121 and grab a raffle ticket for your chance to bag a one off custom sculpt by me (Rich of UME Toys) plus an original signed piece of artwork. Not only will you be in for a chance of winning Bassett D Kay but also all the money raised will go to Susan G Komen – cancer research charity.

I’ll be at the booth on 3pm Saturday 13th for signing, drop by and say hello, don’t forget your sketch pad if you fancy a scribble in it from me. If you don’t manage to catch me on Saturday I’ll be with the awesome chaps at BIG KEV’S GEEK STUFF booth #3261 along with the talented Argonauts Resins and Jelly Empire with lot’s of cool items.

See you there. Cheers"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK