Urban Art Of The Philippines

IMG_1252

Courtesy of the efforts of Gabriel "DIKO" Tiongson, I was gifted with a swell collection of drawings from Philippines-based artists, for which each artist illustrated on a postcard sized printout with my TOYSREVIL-logo on it (although quite a number did not draw on the logo-sided surface tho) - featuring artwork from folks like Juan Luna II (Ramona Dela Cruz-gaston), Bjorn Calleja, Albert Sy, Froilan Calayag, Dave Lock, Elaine Jose Bobadilla, Dione D'Souza, Gigi Lapid, Isobel Angeli Sy Francisco, Garapata Man, Rai Cruz and Jmpilan.


[12 x images on slideshow above / Full-screen viewing]

And I am exceedingly grateful to the wondrous art I witness before me - exepcially 'special' since they were "originals" as well - so, thank you everyone! And thank you again Gabby!

[Previous artworks featuring the Urban Art of Indonesian Artists]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK