Who's Who In That *I LIKE TOYS* Poster for Issue #1&1/2

I_LIKE_TOYS_POSTER
I_LIKE_TOYS_F51_01 I_LIKE_TOYS_F51_02

Want to know who were in the poster for #STGCC Edition Issue 1&1/2 of *I LIKE TOYS* - that was available along with the purchase of each issue, as well as given out FREE at Booth F51 @ STGCC when Quiccs was Signing on Sunday?

Check out this album on the dedicated FB-page, where the poster illustration features character designed and submitted by readers, as interpreted by The Philippines-based artists QUICCS and Anjo Bolarda - who were both tacked to chose the group they had wanted to portray, with the ultimate melee match-up between "Millennium Misfits" versus "The Horde of Diredoom"!

I_LIKE_TOYS_characters
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK