A Little Stranger for DesignerCon 2012

Another custom WIP for my booth at Designercon, a Lion-O spiki. Come see me, November 3 booth #713 Adding her fluff    Custom mini Munny for my booth at Designer Con #713

Custom-in-progress of a Lion-O Spiki and a Mini Munny by A Little Stranger for her booth #713 at DesignerCon in November. I loved that Holly does her custom work on art toys above as well as her work on Cavey plush, and that they all have a distinctive aesthetic unique to her, IMHO. Check out Holly's interview on my blog HERE :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK