About Those Walking Dead Passes for New York Comic Con 2012

WALKING_DEAD_NYCC_PASSES_02

Okay, I'll admit it, but I've been trying to collect images of the 'Passes' for New York Comic Con, which this year features images from AMC's Walking Dead TV series, in anticipation of Season 3's premiere on October 14th for which I'm starting a DVD marathon of Seasons 1 & 2, since we don't get that in Singapore … not for 'free' anyways ;p).

I remember scanning thru a host of them while scavenging thru Twitter, but failed to keep the images, and now curiosity has gotten the better of me! These are images culled so far, with different categories featuring images of the characters, with my fav being for the "PRESS", all zombies out for news, and cannibalizing each other for news, aptly used so! So what else am I missing, folks?

WALKING_DEAD_NYCC_PASSES_01 4b478e7a11ce11e283e622000a1fb86d_7
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK