Assembling Hades: A Behind-The-Scenes Look by Foxbox Studios

FOXBOX-HADES-01
FOXBOX-HADES-02 FOXBOX-HADES-03

Since their pre-order in February 2012 (with a projected 4th quarter ship-pout), Foxbox Studios' HADES might be invading homes very soon, if these assemblage-photos is any indication! And he does indeed look amazing, from where I'm looking! His movable vizor-shield covering the skull-head looks pretty sweet, IMHO.

I cannot wait to review my 1/6th-scaled figure when it reaches me (like I did their splendid first release; HERMES)! And from these studio shots we get to see production samples of the fox-helmeted INARI and a new character to join the God Conplex pantheon; ZEUS!

FOXBOX-ASSEMBLE-02
FOXBOX-ASSEMBLE-01

Source: Foxbox Studios
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK