Blurble for DesignerCon 2012

BLURBLE-DCON-01

Blurble shares with us what he'll have on hand at the Lulubell booth for DesignerCon, happening one day only this Saturday November 3rd! And I am quite liking what I see here, especially the "Emoody Bros" - but I'll let the man speak for himself:
(Above): "First up is my new sculpt and resin figure "Thuban". He is The giver of light to those in darkness. I will have 5 painted in galaxy dust! And they will be only US$15 each! I will also have some one offs. I will also have a handful of the adorable "Toothless" with me. Each one is only US$4!"
BLURBLE-DCON-03
"Last but not least I will have the "Emoody Bros" with me for sale! Thanks to the help of milkyrobot (Instagram @milkyrobot these Grody Monster customs will be sporting some comfy beanies..heck its almost winter, so its time to bust out the beanies! Each one will be US$50."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK