Custom-Feature: Dustmitez by Valleydweller

VALLEYDWELLER-DUSTMITEZ

And while I've posted about Bad Applez Inc's DUSTMITEZ a day before, I'd received this custom-painted version from Valleydweller (Thanks, Jeremy!) - which leads me to believe there might well be a customs showcase of Dustmitez to be had at New York Comic Con? Go check out booth #3121 and hit me with pictures, people! Thanks!

Love the orange and tone of the image, with the splendid custom-paint looking like it's an aspect of David Lynch's DUNE here lol
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK