Custom-Feature: Steampunk Cyborg Dragon Munny by Ramsey Deans

RAMSEY_DEANS_DRAGON_01
"I love your blog, its one of my major sources of inspiration, and I've always wanted to show you some of my artwork, and see if you ever wanted to post it on your blog, one of the things i wanted to show you was a custom toy i recently worked on, its a mini moony" ~says Ramsey Deans.
Your support is much appreciated, Ramsey! Swell job here too, dude! Folks, do drop by ramsimation.deviantart.com for more of his work!

RAMSEY_DEANS_DRAGON_02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK