Hansel & Gretel: The Witch Hunter - Red Band Trailer & Poster

Screen shot 2012-10-30 at AM 02.42.40

In a previous age of toy-collecting, I would shout to the skies how awesome it would be to have these two characters made into 12" articulated action figures, primarily because I had a "thing" for black pleather/leather coats for figures! I used to have a huge collection, and given a choice, my figures would be clad in sleek chic black! These days? I'd enjoy the notion in a myriad of forms - in this particular case, the "Red Band" trailer for HANSEL & GRETEL: THE WITCH HUNTERS - whereby the retelling of the childhood lore sees the brother and sister outlive the witch who built a house of candy, and hunts witches for a living, 15 years hence. Gotta stay, I love the leathers tho! MUAHAHAHAHA

HanselGretelWitchHunters-poster

(Snaps on PopcornX / Poster via Latino Review).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK