Peter Kato @ NYCC 2012

A5A1wpDCcAAUsxX.jpg-large

Peter Kato's line-up of awesomeness on display at the Onell Design booth #3216 for New York Comic Con - items for which you can click HERE to read about featured on this humble blog of mine. As well most of the specials have also gone online for sales at Peterkatoshop.com - perfect for folks who could not attend NYCC (like me! I scored my Ninja-Robos already WHOO-HOO).

Grab some handcrafted resin toys from my friend Peter at NYCC (you KNOW you want a handful of them, right?), and tell'em TOYSREVIL sent ya!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK