Silver & Glass Eyeball Ring by A Little Stranger

Silver and Glass Eyeball Ring Silver and Glass Eyeball Ring

If I had me a girlfriend, I'd get her a Silver and Glass Eyeball Ring from A Little Stranger for Halloween (and she would be the sort to love it), and I'd make it further luxe with a bespoke inscription: "I've got my eye on you for quite some time" MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Available via www.alittlestranger.com/shop, this is an original design by A Little Stranger, handmade from scratch in sterling silver. Holly also accept commissions for custom silver jewellery - email her at holly@alittlestranger.com.
"A silver wire cage houses a solid glass dolls eye (Eye pictures is lilac/grey, you can choose your own eye colour) The glass eye is 18mm across … This ring has been oxidised (darkened) and given a satin finish. It can be made in a high-shine finish at your request."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK