Sneaks for 'Scarygirl Show' @ Toy Tokyo Underground (Oct 31)

SCARYGIRL-MONTAGE

Thus far we've scarily …eeerrr… I meant, "scarcely" seen any sneaks for Nathan Jurevicius' Scarygirl Anniversary group show opening Halloween Night October 31st at Toy Tokyo Underground, until now - with the above montage spotted on Nathan's Facebook - featuring work from Lunartik and Joe Ledbetter (and others whom I cannot recognize, I am sorryyyyyyy!) and as well I've included a sculpt from TOUMA, which I suspect to be for the show as well!

SCARYGIRL-TOUMA
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK