Tai Chi Zero 'Character Shout-Out' Images

TAI_CHI_ZERO_SHOUTOUTS_1

"New" Tai Chi Zero Character Shout-Out Images = featuring the principal characters. And while I am unsure how the film actually is, I reckon the character-designs would be great for kitbashing in 1/6th-scale? Heck, every humanoid-character I like would be viewed upon as kitbashable as a 1/6th-figure lol - and chinese martial arts x steampunk looks to be a swell theme to be had (although I think I missed the big-screen showing here in Singapore tho…hhhmmm).

Check out individual images posted here

TAI_CHI_ZERO_SHOUTOUTS_2
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK