Tobacco Pete by PocketWookie / Contest To Win A/P


TOBACCO_PETE_QEE

Personally to me, PocketWookie's TOBACCO PETE looks to be an underrated Mini Qee release, thus far with very little fanfare, for a swell-designed figure, which I think makes a splendid use of the 5" tall figure-form, IMHO! Artoyz has it for here (turnaround images via), and I've only previously blogged about it's graphics.

PocketWookie is also currently having a contest whereby you can win "a signed artist proof, a limited Tobacco Pete print, a pack of Sweet Tooth cards and some other goodies". So how do you win one? There be two ways to get about it: (1) Best Actual Moustache, and (2) Best Use Of this graphic. Go read the details here (while I go and somehow induce my moustache to grow more lol).

Check out the limited print image shown below - that will be given away with artist proofs of Tobacco Pete!

TobaccoPetePoster

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK