TOYPIXDAY (Oct 15-21)

WHAT-IS: Every week I will collect my Instagram'd pix of toys (@toysrevil #toypixday) and post them here on the blog for visual enjoyment, and as well on a dedicated Facebook album to share (which I share instead long stories about how I got them lol). Because good toys need to be shared.

TOYPIXDAY-01

Last week saw a focus on Androids - primarily because I was unboxing them for a series of review video-recordings, alongside Deathshead and Hades. I wonder what next week would bring?

TOYPIXDAY-02

TOP-ROW-L-R: Blackbook Toy Edition Deathshead, JeAA original sculpt, next to a box of HADES from Fox Box Studios / Androids Series 3 chase from Scott Tolleson / Figurines from Jason Siu.

MID-ROW-L-R: Custom Kamen Rider Dunny from Ash Shiota / Kamen Rider Double figurines from Bandai / The "Spray-Off" with Cry-On Android by MAD and Cap Duck from SHON.

BOTTOM-ROW-L-R: Greasebat by Jeffrey Lamm x Monster Worship / Contest Prize from Clogtwo and Monsterlittle / Stephen LePodd by Doktor A x MINDstyle

[Individual images can be seen HERE on my Facebook]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK