Wood Idols from Amanda Visell

AMANDA_VISELL_WOOD_IDOLS_02
AMANDA_VISELL_WOOD_IDOLS-01

I had missed posting about a series of Wood Idols made by Amanda Visell not too long ago (during STGC preparations, I suppose) but here's comes another round of releases, for which I now have an excuse to post about! Each make is generally priced at US$800 per (of this I cannot absolutely confirm, as most items have been listed as 'Sold Out' and pricing removed) and standing an average of 12"-13" tall.

AMANDA_VISELL_WOOD_IDOLS_023 AMANDA_VISELL_WOOD_IDOLS_024
AMANDA_VISELL_WOOD_IDOLS_025 AMANDA_VISELL_WOOD_IDOLS_026
"Batman... Thriller Michael... Bubo... Lion-o.. More of my favorites turned into modern day folk art idols. This round features some of my favorite superheroes, all one of a kind, and fancy, buy your favorite HERE." ~adds Amanda.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK