Zombie Pageant 2 Submission by Invictus (Contestant #6)

INVICTUS_ZOMBIE_PAGEANT2-01

From Nick "Invictus" Saylor @ www.invictusart.biz comes an intense sculpt named "SMILEY", ready to put a smile on his own face by gnawing on your brains and bones! Vote for this submission HERE on my Facebook for "PEOPLE'S FAVOURITE" by clicking "LIKE" on the image!

INVICTUS_ZOMBIE_PAGEANT2-02
INVICTUS_ZOMBIE_PAGEANT2-03

PAGEANT-QUESTION: "What Would You Do To Help The Coming Of The Zombie Apocalypse?"

INVICTUS: "I would jump in my jeep with all my weapons and kill every zombie I saw while I headed to the mountains!"

INVICTUS_ZOMBIE_PAGEANT2-04
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK