Zombie Pageant 2 Submission by AppleHead (Contestant #7)

APPLEHEAD-ZOMBIE-PAGEANT2-01

PAGEANT-QUESTION: "What Would You Do To Help The Coming Of The Zombie Apocalypse?"

APPLEHEAD: "I am determined and willing to do what is necessary to turn these mushy humans/food into hard working, mono toned, pace setting zombies. I am willing to chop off ANYONE's head to make the Zombie Apocalypse come forth. -Even if it means my own."

APPLEHEAD-ZOMBIE-PAGEANT2-02

From Lacye Brown aka AppleHead @ www.appleheadtoys.com comes a zombie with a decapitated head and a bad hair day! Vote for this submission HERE on my Facebook for "PEOPLE'S FAVOURITE" by clicking "LIKE" on the image!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK