About That Hello Kitty x Kamen Rider Mask

HELLO-KITTY-KAMEN-RIDER

One of my purchases at the recent Anime Festival Asia, was this superb mash-up Hello Kitty x Kamen Rider Mask from Sanrio! According to the label, this was "For Sale In Japan Only", and is "Made In Vietnam".

Priced at SGD$12 (US$10-), the lady at the counter gave me a double-take and reminded me of the price, which frankly did not deter me from paying for this awesomeness! (Although it dod deter me from getting other masks - which I forgot to take pictures of ~ARGH). Funnily enough, this item was sold not from a particular retailer/vendor, but from a DJ-workshop booth! Nevertheless, here are more of 'Hello Rider' … eerr… I meant 'Kamen Kitty' … eerr … nevermind … ;p

HELLO-KITTY-KAMEN-RIDER-03 HELLO-KITTY-KAMEN-RIDER-01 HELLO-KITTY-KAMEN-RIDER-02
HELLO-KITTY-KAMEN-RIDER-04 HELLO-KITTY-KAMEN-RIDER-06 HELLO-KITTY-KAMEN-RIDER-05
HELLO-KITTY-KAMEN-RIDER-07 HELLO-KITTY-KAMEN-RIDER-08 65318_10152278165775265_1340953402_n
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK