Apocalypse Dunnys by Kidrobot to launch November 8th

Since my earlier feature, the lineup of Kidrobot's APOCALYPSE DUNNYS has since been revealed, and even a charity auction held (to benefit the victims of Hurricane Sandy), prior to the official launch on November 8th.
'The Apocalypse Dunny Series features 15 Judgment Day designs by 12 masters of their craft – from fine artists and illustrators, customizers and toy titans – this series is cataclysmic. The collection includes designs by Jon Paul Kaiser, Mishka, Jermaine Rogers, Jesse Hernandez, Sam Fout, Joe Ledbetter, Ron English, Huck Gee, Patricio Oliver, Chris Ryniak, Hydro74, and Kronk' - whose variant Dunny is shown here!
Looking to be one of their strongest looking series yet - I might well get off my "No-Buy-Wagon" and go score some Dunnys! Wish me luck, folks! Check out images posted HERE on my FB-album!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK