"Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome Trailer" - New Machinima Prime Series to debut Nov 9


Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome will be released this Friday online via Machinima Prime on YouTube. I am utterly elated I need not dig thru my DVD collection to look for my entire BSG DVDs to review the television series (I am not joking here) and now get my BSG-fix!
"SyFy originally put the show into production as a pilot but it wasn’t picked up. It now exists as a two hour movie which’ll be released online in 7-12 minute segments via Machinma Prime over the next month, followed by a full airing on SyFy in 2013 and an unrated release on Blu-ray after that." ~reports SlashFilm
[My first post HERE].
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK