Blossoming Koi Custom-Zukie by AW177 (for TOYSREVIL's Black Friday 2012)

BLOSSOMING_KOI_AW177

Allen Wen aka AW177 has kindly donated his custom-Zukie "Blossoming Koi" for sale in relation to the TOYSRTEVIL's Black Friday event, with 20% of sales proceeds to benefit the victims of Hurricane Sandy. Do support by purchasing this one-of-one custom HERE!
"I wanted to convey my "visual thoughts" by painting a colorful Koi jumping out of the water, surrounded by cherry blossoms. Kois represent perseverance in the face of adversity and blossoms represent living life to the fullest. I hope my Zukie will generate this emotion in everyone." ~shared Allen.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK