Custom Munny by J*RYU x Jay222

JRYU-JAY222-HEADER-01 JRYU-JAY222-HEADER-02

Here's a look at this sculpt from the combined might of sculptors extraordinaires J*RYU and Jay222!

Done in 2010 with the express purpose of sales proceeds benefitting my medical expenses, I had received this 8" Munny custom for keeps, and for all that, really cherish this piece.


[4 x images in slideshow above / Full-screen viewing]

The piece exudes gnarly awesomeness and exquisite details - and I can say that because it is right in front of me - which belie the skills of both artisans. I might have gawked over online images, but seeing it up close, make a huge difference, and I am a convinced man, of their talents and ability, IMHO.

The piece made a debut at DesignerCon in 2010. J*RYU had sculpted the oni mask on one side while Jason "finished the rest of the sculpting and painted the whole piece." Now I can proudly say I own a piece of art from two uber-talented artists!


[8 x images in slideshow above / Full-screen viewing]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK