Doodling RoboCop-ish


Noval asked me how long it took for me to sketch something (in my "sketchbook") and I did not actually know, so I filmed myself doing a doodle, to find out! Funnily there were no initial intention of doing a RoboCop, but somehow I went with my pen-strokes and ended up with this:

ROBOCOP-SKETCHERY

Ironically (and I have mentioned this before, so my apologies for repeating myself) I doodle with my right-hand - which is my master hand - which in turn was affected when I had Stroke in 201, when the entire right-side of my body was temporarily paralyzed, and I did not have use of my master hand - and it was then when I remembered I had not used it to sketch, for long time. Now? my hand is better, although the control of strokes is still wanting at times, but I am happy I can still doodle :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK