Locked Out of Facebook for 48 Hours

locked-out

Woke up this Thursday morning to find that I had been locked out of Facebook, for possible virus infestation. I poured forth my mind unto bloggery and other tasks to take my mind off of that putrid nagging feeling of being cyber-crippled.

Forty-eight hours before I am able to log back on - or so the instructions attempts to appease my silentrage - but only if I can download anti-virus software to curb the malady on my laptop, which ironically I could not download from Facebook itself, although it was offering that option/solution. I feel dick-teased, and felt like salvation was denied me because I was an "ugly child" (thy petulance knows no bounds in crux like these) … Sometimes being a techno-dinosaur does have it's disadvantages …

So like an ostrich burying it's head in the quicksand, I will instead invest time back into my Twitter @toysrevil and Instagram, for the time being. Looks like tis a "time-out" from FB, isn't it? Perhaps tis also a cue for me to go play with my toys more, yeh?

So now you know.
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK