TOYPIXDAY: #packthisshit - Day 1 (Nov 26)

PACKTHISSHIT-DAY1-01 PACKTHISSHIT-DAY1-03
PACKTHISSHIT-DAY1-02
Packed my bedroom today (in an attempt to try to create more space for storage, so that I can bring in the boxes from OUTSIDE of the room, and maybe make way for new toys, and somehow "getting rid" of old ones) ... didn't complete much of my set task tho, because I was spending way too much time enjoying the view of toys, and snapping instagrams of them! (Yes, I am THAT type of "packer" …;p).

Check out some of the snaps posted HERE on my Facebook, and you can stay tuned to my Instagram @toysrevil to see more snaps of Day 2 … yes, it is FAR from finished, folks! LOL

PACKTHISSHIT-DAY1-04

*Welcome to my life* :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK