TOYPIXDAY: Apocalypse Now! Okay, Maybe Not Yet ... (Nov 16)

Apocalypse-Dunnys-TOYPIXDAY

Finally got my Apocalypse Dunny-fix at Ozzo yesterday - with these being the last few available! And while I got over my desire to procure an entire box (looking at my meds-bills, I should have known I could't afford it anytime soon ;p), I couldn't stay away from at least snagging some, and I got me some toy-death-n-destruction courtesy of Patrico Oliver's WAR, Huck Gee's DOG and Chris Ryniak's MELTDOWN!

Would have loved to get more (or at least a fourth), but they were out of stock! Oh well, "excitement" is not going to help get me any more Dunnys, and the apocalypse can wait a little while longer … MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK