TOYPIXDAY: Birthday Lunch (Nov 13)

TOYPIXDAY

Celebrated my sister's birthday today (earlier celebration, since it was a public holiday and everybody was "free") at a restaurant in Bedok Point (the food so so flaccid I'd rather not name-n-shame them here) and decided to bring along the TOYSREVIL Yoka bear for some cam-whoring! Produced by adFunture and released in 2009, this lil'tyke was my very first production figure, and thanks to Eddy Yip, a slice of my dreams came true. Will be forever in debt to him (in more ways than one).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK